Personal Information does not include summarized, anonymized, or other non-personally identifiable information. Summarized information includes, for example, information that we collect about a group or category of products, services, or users that is not personally identifiable. Anonymized information includes, for example, information from which individual identities are removed.
Information You Provide To Us
We don’t collect any information from you.
Information We Gather Automatically
When you use our Services, because we use Google Map API and Cloud Firestore database, this providers may collect some information automatically, including:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- The dates and times of your use of our Services;
- The type of device from which you are accessing our Services;
- An advertising identifier associated with your mobile device, if any;
- The actions you take in the course of your use of our Services;
- The content, features, and activities that you access and participate in on our Services;
We may collect this information passively using standard technologies including server logs, browser cookies, and transparent images (also known as web beacons).
We use but we don’t collect information about the general location of your mobile device when you use our Services. Your mobile device’s operating system may give you the option of enabling or disabling the collection of location information.
How We Use Your Information
Our primary use of your information is to provide the best possible service to you. Even if we don’t collect informations these are our following purposes:
- To provide the services and information you request;
- To operate, maintain, and improve our Services;
- To resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems;
- To prevent fraudulent use of our Services or other systems;
- To prevent or take action against activities that are, or may be, in violation of applicable law;
How We Share Your Information
We will never share your Personal Information with anyone else without your consent.
How We Protect Your Information
We use various security measures to help protect the information from accidental loss, disclosure, and misuse. These measures include review of our system logs, app backups, data encryption, and security software. However, no data security measures can be guaranteed to be completely effective. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information we collect. You transmit information and use our Services at your own risk.
Where Your Information Is Stored
Our information is stored only in Google Services (Firebase Cloud Firestore), in the United States of America. We store 100 locations details from Constanta and one route.
This policy was last updated Jul 11, 2018.